Friday, July 2

Is it a plane? Is it a bird? No it's a blog.
Funny word, funny thing to do but here I am blogging . . . I think.
I've called my blog – at her desk.
I spend a lot of time at my desk – writing, thinking and distracting myself from writing by reading blogs.
I've found a lot of useful information and inspiration from the blogs of writers.
I'd like to share my own ups and downs in the journey of writing and being published.
My job as a journo supports my love of writing. It's a social job, done at high speed and one that has taught me more about editing than any course or book.
I love that I am paid for my writing, I love hearing the stories of other people and finding the best way to tell them. I truly believe in the maxim that – there is a story in every person.
This blog will tell my story. My own bumbling, frustrating writer's story.
Welcome to my world.

4 comments:

  1. Well done Susanna. Blogging is such a fun way to write down your thoughts and practice your passion.

    You go girl.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to my world!! Nice to see a real writer in Blogger finally :) :)

    Walter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, this will be interesting, looking forward to your muses. Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your encouraging words. Watch this space.

    ReplyDelete